New Member Benefits
Over 160 members strong and growing, VCEDA provides its members with a direct connection to Ventura County’s industry leaders who share a passion for improving local economic vitality by advocating for common sense regulation, staying informed, retaining, attracting and expanding business in the region and maintaining our vital quality of life.
Advocacy • Intelligence • Networking • Support
• Establish and build relationships essential to business success
• Gain a voice at the local, regional, state and federal level through a group that leverages a unified focus on strengthening the economy
• Learn about potential challenges and business opportunities before they occur
• Get help navigating local government bureaucracy
• Receive a complimentary copy of the Industry Guide – a Ventura County directory of businesses
• Promote your business with a free “New Member Profile” in the VCEDA News – a quarterly newsletter distributed in the Pacific Coast Business Times
• Earn recognition, credibility and awareness with a free listing on the VCEDA website
• Opportunity to network at VCEDA events throughout the year
• Publicize your company’s news and accomplishments on the VCEDA website.
Download a membership application here (PDF). For more information, please contact the VCEDA at 805-676-1332.