The Triad mission is to enhance and strengthen the economic vitality of Naval Base Ventura County and the region and in the process, establish Ventura County as a center for military and commercial technological innovation, particularly in the areas of workforce development, national security and disaster preparedness.
- The need to identify and engage more regional private sector businesses in the work at NBVC.
- The need to develop better mechanisms and processes for the transfer of technology between the military and private sector.
- The need to more proactively promote NBVC among the private sector and community at large.
- The need to meet demands to increase efficiency of NBVC operations.
- The need to address the concerns about an aging workforce on the NBVC.
- The need to promote and facilitate new missions for NBVC.
- The desire to attract new domestic and foreign customers for NBVC and regional private firms.
The Triad Consortium will develop specific programs to enhance the future economic development of the military, public and private sectors (Triad) in the region.
TRIAD took a lead role in developing and organizing the Military Business and Community Expo and co-hosted the 5th annual event on May 8, 2012. For more informaiton about this event vistit the web at: militarybizexpo.com/.